Monday, September 15, 2008

i wrote this song for hymn of myth...

Memories…

The heart is to blame,

I just feel so lame,

It’s just not right

Wadz this fucking game

The memories of time with her by my side

Thru the hot days and thru cold night.

When I loved her so much I feared, to ever loose her from my sight

Then there was that man who wowed her away

And I just thought our love was here to stay

She said goodbye we’ll still be friends, but still I think of her everyday

And so…..

The heart is to blame,

I just feel so lame,

It’s just not right

Wadz this fucking game

Now I am alone with my pals with me

I don’t need the bitch and just let her see

I am free from her claws, I am free from her thoughts, and this is wads supposed to be

But my heart wouldn’t let go, it still belongs to her,

It still hopes everyday to be with her,

I am just so broke, I can’t think right,

And there she stands beaming with pride

I ask her this, how many more u want

Isn’t one boy enough for you to flaunt

You killed my soul, but that’s just fine

Coz you’ll not get any more friends of mine

And so…..

The heart is to blame,

I just feel so lame,

It’s just not right

Wadz this fucking game




dont get any ideas ok.....its just a song...its about no one

No comments: