Okk….a lot is being said about 2012 and the whole world coming to an end….and so wanted to look at it myself before coming to any media or internet induced conclusions…it was not at all difficult to do that with a ton of information floating around on the web…first I saw this amazing documentary on ancient civilizations called “ QUEST FOR THE LOST CIVILIZATION BY GRAHAM HANCOCK”…and I say it was good because I am a class 1 skeptic and I was thoroughly impressed with his work…the thought of an ancient Asian civilization that spread the knowledge of astronomy and architecture to the civilizations in the western world is accelerating and by the looks of it, quiet possible…in that documentary, the Mayans and their calendars and “THE DAY OF DOOM” as some put it, comes quiet a few times…but as it was more an archeological documentary rather that something of a conspiracy video, I was left with only little information…and to my surprise, the more I dug into the whole 2012 thing, the more intriguing it became….i got this awesome site www.greatdreams.com/2012 and it had a lot of good info…I just googled 2012 and there it was…and I read and I read and I read…and I could not help but be scared….i mean the thought of a huge catastrophe that would kill everyone on the face of this planet is not very pleasant…I was sleepless for 2 nights thinking and picturising the events again and again and again…then I got to know that a movie called “2012” is also being made and would be released in India in November…and the fact that some director and if I am not wrong, SONY PICTURES are doing a movie….a full fledged movie on it, pushed my already paranoid mind to the edge….and one night, sitting in front of my computer, staring at my screen, I just had an epiphany …I just realized I have been living in probability my whole life…no one expected the tsunami or the hurricanes or the earthquakes either…I hope and expect there would be a nice downpour tomorrow so that the weather keeps cool…I hope…its such a strong phrase…two words that are pushing billions of people to live their life…the hope for tomorrow…I mean, I can only hope to be alive the very next minute…its all hope….all maybe…I mean…who can guarantee me that the earth is safe till 2012…is there no probability that maybe a massive earthquake could kill millions in maybe a week from now…is there no probability that something in space happens and our planet does not even survive to collide by the famed PLANET X…its all probability, all maybe…and so, I decided….whatever happens in 2012, the world comes to an end or we celebrate the new year 2013 with a blast, there is no reason to live in constant fear…because, lets face it, we have no options….we have nowhere to go…
2 comments:
dumb struck!!
keep it up boy......
THANKUUU
Post a Comment